BOX FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER AND BELT TRASMISSION - F400-120
- BSTB range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with insulated panels.
- Fan assembled on anti vibration mountings.
- Simple inlet backward curved impeller.
- Supplied with motor, pulleys and belts.
- Interchangeable panels to allow different fan positions.
- Gland connection included.
- Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
- Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
- Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
- Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
- 2 speed motors.
- LG90 (horizontal).
- LG0 (vertical outlet).
- Sandwich insulation.
- 60Hz fans and special voltages.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2002, EN 12101-3:2002/AC:2005
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-1371