MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH FORWARD IMPELLER
- Fan made of Fe360 sheet. The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistence of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
- Fully welded housing.
- High efficiency simple inlet forward curved impeller made of Fe360 sheet statically and dynamically balanced.
Impellers are painted with epoxy primer that resists temperatures up to 300ºC.
- Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
- Standard orientation LG270.
- It allows adjusting the orientation locally from models 180 to 630. Models sizes from 710 to 1000 size the orientation is fixed.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
- Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
- Cooling of machines and parts.
- Clean air transport.
- Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
- 60Hz fans and special voltages.
- 2 speed motors.
- Spark-proof fans with ATEX certified motor.
- Fan for air working temperatures up to 250ºC with R/R (cooling impeller).
- Hot dip galvanised or stainless steel fans.
- Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180, LG225, LG315